RON’S TAX PREP & RONSTAXPREP.CA
- Overview: Ron’s Tax Prep maintains this website to promote products and services to visitors. This Privacy Statement is designed so that you may understand how we collect and use data through our website, and to help you make an informed decision about using our website. If you have concerns about our data practices, please do not use the website.
- Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information: We collect two types of information from visitors to our website: (a) Traffic data, which shows for example, how many times and which pages are visited, but does not contain personally identifying information/ Traffic data is collected by data files such as “cookies” and log files. (b) Personal information that visitors knowingly choose to disclose. Personal information includes contact data such as your name, address, email address, credit card information, phone number, and or any other information you provide to us. Further details on the collection and use of this information are below.
- Traffic Data: When you visit the website our servers automatically collect information about your computer, server and browser. This does not personally identify you. Technology files such as “Cookies” and Log files collect and track this information. Clicking on “Banner Ads” may also do this. We use such data to administer the site and make your visit more efficient and enjoyable. We may share this data in aggregate with partners and advertisers however as mentioned, there is no personal information included. (For example, we may use the data to convey that: 42% of our website visitors sign-up for a consultation on Wednesdays; our web site achieved 650 unique visitors in the month of July.) The collection of this data is common practise for nearly all web sites and search engines and will not compromise your personal identify.
- Personal Information: We collect personal information, for example: when you send us an email, we will use your email address to respond to you; and if you elected to sign up for a consultation, purchase a product or service, fill in a form to download a report, and/or to receive our monthly newsletter and special offers, we will use the appropriate level of personal information (name, address, credit card information, phone number, email, etc.) for the sole purpose of fulfilling your request.
- Disclosure of Data: We will never sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to any 3rd party company or make it available on our site, with the exception of legal matters or if compelled by a government agency to provide such. (In this case, we will never disclose more information than is requested.) In the event of a corporate reorganization, sale or merger of any of our businesses, you will be notified and provided the opportunity to decide whether or not you prefer to have your personal files transferred or not, at least 30 days prior to the completion of the transaction.
- Acceptance Of Our Privacy Practices: By using this website you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website.
- Access to Your Personal Information: At any time, you may:
1. Ask for a copy of your personal information;
2. Ask for your personal information to be corrected or updated; and/or
3. Ask us to remove your personal information from our records.
This information may be passed via an email or contact form submission. Thus, if you wish to request a more secure way to communicate with us, please contact us by phone or postal mail.
- Security: Only employees of Ron’s Tax Prep who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a one of our accounting representatives) are granted access to personally identifying information, and solely for the purpose of fulfilling their job role.
- Information Storage: We have secure databases where we store data. We may also store your personal information in paper document files in our office, for book-keeping and administrative purposes.
- Communication: For the most part, communication with us through the website is via e-mail transmission. While we do out best to use top ranking security measures, all e-mail transmission does have the potential to be intercepted by other Internet users. Therefore, you are free to contact us by a method other than e-mail (such as by telephone or mail), realizing that any mode of communicating contains some risk of compromise (ie: telephone and fax lines can be tapped into; postal mail may be misdirected, lost or intercepted before delivery. While Ron’s Tax Prep assumes no responsibility for personal information lost during any form of transmission we will do our part to ensure the security of your personal information once we have it in our possession.
- Links to Affiliated Company Sites and Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to other sites; both those of affiliated companies and of third parties. Please be aware that Ron’s Tax Prep is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifying information. This Privacy Statement herein applies solely to information collected by the Ron’s Tax Prep and website.
- Updates and Changes: We may make changes to our Privacy Statement. If so they will be posted on our website.
- No legal rights created: This Privacy Statement does not by itself create any legal rights.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection: This website is not intended for use by Minors and does not direct content specifically to Minors. If you allow a minor child to use this site, you shall be responsible for all such use.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: Ron’s Tax Prep is a company operating from Hanmer, Ontario, Canada. These terms and conditions apply to this site in the Province of Ontario and the Provincial and Federal laws applicable in the Province of Ontario in the country of Canada. If you access this web site from outside the Province of Ontario, Canada, you should make sure you do so in compliance with the laws of your own jurisdiction.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our website, you may contact us at: 705.969.2224 or by email us at: Ron@ronstaxprep.ca
© 2016 Ron’s Tax Prep